hi... ^.^ ....

Hi....welcome to my blog, hope you have a good time!!

sweet

sweet
sweet

4.23.2007

Women's pen
















woman charming is smile, potent weapon is tears.
Know how to dress is beautiful women, the women know how to love is valuable.
Women have Knowledge is winningness, talented women other men shame.
When the women encountered bad,
they most likely the most useful weapons are what?
Is a smile? Be tears?
No,Lane is on the bag of pen!
On that day, I encountered the suspected bad guys, I worried that hurt me. At this time I did not what weapons, found himself engaged in hand-held only a pen. So, I get stronger and tightly holding pens, ready engaged. . . A single minute has passed, it seems personal feeling worse, and finally left.



In the midst of adversity, we can only rely on its own strength to stand up, we need to not only weapons, is courage!

No comments:

sweet day

sweet day
foison