hi... ^.^ ....

Hi....welcome to my blog, hope you have a good time!!

sweet

sweet
sweet

4.13.2007

so long


I never thought that it would be

forever, I never knew that we must pass

go alone,to be afraid,

is not the way,together we belong,

it seems to me, a little black ahead…

I had to be, that someone else,

for so long,

I couldn't see, the tragedy,

in stored for me,don't be afraid,

get up and say,together we are one,it seems to me,

a little step, ahead…so long,

i've been waiting for this moment,waiting for your love,for so long,

i've been waiting here in transit,

waiting hanging on…so long…I used to dream that we could be,

together,a funny scene, in a comedy,

co-starring me,don't be afraid, stand up and say,

together we are strong,it seems to me, a little light ahead…

No comments:

sweet day

sweet day
foison